The miners memorial statue in front of City
Hall is a symbol of the history of the people
who built Louisville, the coal miners. Louis
Nawatny, a local landowner, platted his land
and named it for himself.
The Town of Louisville was incorporated
on June 16, 1882.
Taste the trails of the
#1 best city to live
©2012 Louisvillechamber.com . Printed on old napkins at a local restaurant™